Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Phentermine Diet Pills


Phentramin-D - Phentermine

Phentermine is no longer available online without written prescription from your doctor. Most doctors will not give written prescriptions to Online Pharmacies that they do not know because they are liable if anything should happen. This has made buying Phentermine Online next to impossible. Fortunately there is a new diet pill that has just come out to replace Phentermine called Phentramin-D.

Phentramin-d Tablets and Phentermine 37.5mg

Phen - Tablets - Phentermine 37.5mg

Phentramin-D Tablets have been designed like Phentermine 37.5mg. The white tablet with blue specks pill looks and acts the same, the only difference is you don’t need a prescription to buy Phentramin-d.
Because Phentramin-D offers the same prescription strength hunger control as Phentermine without the side effects, many people are switching from Phentermine to Phentramin-D. Best of all you can actually lose more weight with Phentramin-d than with Prescription Phentermine as much as 25 pounds per month!

Phentramin-D contains an advanced weight loss formula that has been Scientifically Engineered to be more effective than Phentermine.

Phentramin-d is NOT a combination of herbs and extracts. Phentramin-D contains 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine hydrochloride + 1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine. Its chemical formula is designed to offer the energy boost, fat burn and appetite suppression of popular prescription diet pills such as Phentermine and Adipex

Prescription strength without a PrescriptionReducing calorie intake by 50% (1600 calories a day!)Losing up to 20 pounds in 3 weeksOvernight Shipping*Phentramin-D is helping past Phentermine users lose more weight than any other product on the market.

Start Losing Weight Now!


Nadia Hutchenson, Kentucky
Tuesday, May 13 2008 | 12:42pm
Rating: (5/5)

“I ordered Phentramin-d because it is similar to Phentermine”
I have taken Phentermine before and lost 38lbs in three months, but the whole time taking it I had the jitters and headaches. This time I ordered Phentramin-d because it is similar to Phentermine, but not prescription. I have been taking Phentramin-d for a month now and haven't had the side effects like I did with Phentermine. So far I've lost 16lbs!

Aurora Sugden , Vermont
Saturday, August 9 2008 | 3:44pm
Rating: (4/5)

“Phentramin-d gives me an energy boost in the morning”
I used to take Phentermine when it was available online. I had a lot of trouble buying it so I tried Phentramin-D. I love how Phentramin-d gives me an energy boost in the morning. About half an hour after taking the first pill in the morning I feel energized and ready to go. And as for food...what food? I have lost almost all my appetite. I actually have to remind myself to eat. I am so glad I switched from Phentermine to Phentramin-D it works better.

Henry Ernshaw, South Dakota
Saturday, February 9 2008 | 11:06am
Rating: (5/5)

“I've been taking Phentramin-D for 5 days now and have lost 4 pounds”
Phen-D is the first diet pill I've ever tried. I read great reviews about it and was desperate to lose some weight. I've been taking Phentramin-D for 5 days now and have lost 4 pounds. I'm pretty happy with that.

Elsie McNeilly , Maine
Monday, May 5 2008 | 1:58pm
Rating: (4/5)

“I lost 21 pounds with Phentramin-D ”
In just over 6 weeks I lost 21 pounds with Phentramin-D. I bought it to replace Phentermine 37.5mg because I couldn't find it online and it worked great.

Jeong Na , California
Thursday, April 17 2008 | 12:17pm
Rating: (4/5)

“Phentramin-d helps me work out harder”
I'm not really overweight, but I could never lose enough fat to see definition on my abs. After taking Phentramin-d for two weeks I can already see a difference. Phentramin-d helps me work out harder and keeps me away from junk food cause I just don't crave it as much. I hope to have a six pack by the end of the month.

Megan Campbell, Kentucky
Wednesday, October 8 2008 | 10:38am
Rating: (5/5)

“Phentramin D worked better for me than Phentermine”
On Phentramin-D I was able to lose 22.5 pounds in just under a month, but with Phentermine it took me 8 weeks to lost the same weight!

John P, Florida
Sunday, July 20 2008 | 3:57pm
Rating: (4/5)

“Phen-d didn't have the same side effects as Phentermine
I found that Phen-d was easy on my system. When I used to take Phentermine my heart would be racing and I would get all jittery throughout the day. But Phentramin-d is not like that, it gives you energy without the jitters. I think Phentramin-d is a better product than Phentermine especially for long term weight loss.

Carrey Junes, New Hampshire
Friday, March 14 2008 | 8:02am
Rating: (5/5)

“I lost 5 pounds in the first week!"
Man this stuff really works, I lost 5 pounds in the first week and didn't even need to exercise. Phentramin-D sped up my metabolism and I am now a fat burning machine.

Tracie Hammer, New Mexico
Thursday, December 4 2008 | 7:21am
Rating: (4/5)

“I Love the energy I get from Phentramin-D"
I love the energy I get from Phentramin-d first thing in the morning. Phen-d gets me going right away and I don't feel like I need to eat. So far I really like this diet pill.

Nirmal Kingra , Georgia
Wednesday, September 24 2008 | 6:13pm
Rating: (4/5)

“Phentramin-d reduced my appetite as well as Phentermine”
Phentermine has always worked really well for me, but now it is impossible to order any. I bought a month's supply of Phentramin-d and have been really impressed. Phentramin-d reduced my appetite as well as Phentermine. After one month, it helped me lose more than 14 pounds! I have already ordered more.

Suzie, Washington D.C.
Saturday, January 24 2009 | 8:29 pm
Rating: (5/5)

“35 Pounds down in 8 weeks"
I have to admit I was very scheptical about Phentramin-d at first, but I tried it because I couldn't find Phentermine online. Phentermine is impossible to legally buy online anymore. They say that Phentramin-d is supposed to be similar to Phentermine in appetite control, so i tried it and I am sooooo glad I did. I am 35 Pounds down in 8 weeks on Phentramin-D

More Phentramin-D Customer Testimonials

Phentramin-D is the only chemically similar alternative to Phentermine. Its main ingredient is a sympathomimetic amine, which increases your metabolism and fat burning capabilities, and also gives you a boost of energy!

Because Phentermine is chemically similar to amphetamines, it can cause unwanted side effects such as addiction.
Phentramin-d however is not chemically similar to amphetamines, this makes it safer than the prescription alternative. Phentramin-D also comes with the benefits similar to Prescription Phentermine; acting similar to norepinephrine that gives you an energy boost, acts as a fat burner and increases your metabolism.

Phentermine Tablets What is Phentermine?

For over 50 years Phentermine, in one form or another, has been the most prescribed weight loss medication for people struggling with obesity. Phentermine is commonly sold in its generic form, but is also sold under many brand names that include Adipex-P, Ionamin, Obenix, Oby-Cap, Teramine, and Zantryl. The difference between these brands of Phentermine is only the dosage of Phentermine used in the pills.

Phentermine is a stimulant that is considered closely related to an amphetamine. How it works in the body is still not fully understood, but it is believed that it acts on the part of the brain that controls hunger, resulting in appetite suppression. Also, similar to amphetamines, Phentermine raises blood pressure and heart rate.

Adipex, also known as Adipex-P, is a brand name for the generic drug Phentermine. Adipex-P contains 37.5mg Phentermine Hydrochloride, which provides a 30mg Phentermine base. There are no other dosage strengths of Adipex; however there are a number of different dosage strengths of Phentermine under other brand names. For this reason, the difference between Phentermine and Adipex is that other forms of Phentermine may contain different dosage strengths than that of Adipex, which is limited to 37.5mg Phentermine HCl.

Phentermine is prescribed for the short-term treatment of obesity in persons whose weight exceeds a BMI of 30. Phentermine can only be taken for a short period of time because within a few weeks its effects diminish.

In the past, Phentermine was combined with other types of drugs to prolong the effectiveness of it on the body. One example of this was the drug Redux, which was a combination of Phentermine and Fenfluramine, also known as Phen-Fen. Although this combination was found to keep phentermine effective for weight loss over longer periods of time, this combination of drugs also resulted in many serious health conditions including valvular heart disease and pulmonary hypertension. For this reason, the FDA requested the withdrawal of Phen-Fen in 1997. Combinations of Phentermine with other drugs, such as Prozac called Phen-Pro, have also been tried, but all have had similar high health risks similar to Phen-Fen.

There are 137 different types of Phentermine diet pills available. These diet pills all contain Phentermine as their main ingredient, but differ in brand name or generic name, strength, manufacturer, and description of the dosage form. Because not all types of Phentermine are the same, it is imperative that patients are provided with the correct daily dosage information prior to taking this medication.

Because Phentermine has been prescribed since 1959, there is much clinical evidence that it is effective as a weight loss medication. A recent publication documenting the use of Phentermine in a population of obese Korean people also supported that the use of Phentermine increases weight loss compared to diet and exercise alone (Yonsei Medical Journal. 2006 Oct 31;47(5):614-25.).

Pros:

proven effective for weight loss when combined with diet and exerciseavailable in a variety of dosages to suit individual needsgeneric Phentermine is less expensive than brand names, such as Adipex-P

Cons:

may cause serious harmful side-effectspurchase of Phentermine requires a prescription from your doctorcannot be taken for more than a few weeks at a time

Phentermine is no longer available online without written prescription from your doctor. Most doctors will not give written prescriptions to Online Pharmacies that they do not know because they are liable if anything should happen. This had made buying Phentermine Online next to impossible. Fortunately there is a new diet pill that has just come out to replace Phentermine called Phentramin-D.

Phentramin-D has been designed just like Phentermine, the only difference is you don’t need a prescription to buy Phentramin-d and there are no side effects. Because Phentramin-D offers the same prescription strength hunger control as Phentermine without the side effects, many people are switching from Phentermine to Phentramin-D
Read more about Phentramin-D and view Customer Testimonials


View the original article here

5 comments:

  1. If you are overweight and are looking to reduce your extra bodyweight, seek advice from your doctor to see what your alternatives are Phentramin-d. He or she might choose that prescribed weight-loss tablets are the only option for you, but it behooves you to analysis organic alternatives as well.


    Phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phentermine should be used as a short term drug to help patients to start losing weight while the patient is undergoing permanent long term changes in their attitude towards food and exercise.

    Adipex

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are able to put your hand on that perfect little something that will provide the control needed to watch the nutrient consumption, will be really over- whelming.


    Adipex Alternative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn important info about Adipex weight loss supplements, such as adverse reactions, medications, where to buy it and the best adipex substitute online.


    Phentermine online

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Onlinemedzonline pharmacy, are focused on the growing out of pocket prescription market, with a mission to provide affordable healthcare to every American. We take pride in providing customers with personalized service. Our highly skilled team of professionals provide the highest quality of care when customers need it most. All our products, prescription drugs and over-the-counter items, are FDA approved and legal for sale in the United States.

    Buy Adipex Online
    Buy Adipex 375mg Online
    Buy Phentermine Online

    ReplyDelete

Phentermine Discount Card