Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My attempt at a blog while on phen - 5

by on June 8th, 2011 at 02:30 PM (16 Views)
Hey everyone,
I took three days off from phen, intentionally. Today I took my dose. And there is the speedy feeling..lol
Anyway I am having bacon and eggs for lunch. Tonight for supper, I planning on having a nice big salad. Appetite is not there. But I will eat anyway. Also after work, I WILL certainly be hitting those weights.
Well back to those 3 days without phen. I was able to still control what went into my mouth. I eat to live. But I still enjoy food. But not obsessive about it.
Join DateMay 2011LocationGulfport, Mississippi, United StatesPosts21Blog Entries5
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
View the original article here

4 comments:

  1. Adipex is very effective if taken in an appropriate quantity, but getting it in an needless style can be risky. One does not have to worry because it can now be changed by Phentramin-d which is the best Adipex Substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sure that most of the people know what is the biggest threat of having extra fats in their body, but let us help you to summarize in more detail so you can actually understand exactly what we are talking about.


    Phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phentermine and Adipex alternative diet pills have quickly gained identification with people who are looking for a fast, quick and simple way to loss weight from their body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is important to remember the use of Phentermine alone cannot treat obesity. Phentermine should be combined with a healthy lifestyle including physical activity and improved diet to lose and maintain weight successfully over the long term.

    ReplyDelete

Phentermine Discount Card