Thursday, June 16, 2011

back on track

Well, things have been pretty busy around this household lately, its been hard to stay on track with my entries and all my friends!! I sure hope this finds all of you still on track and seeing progress.
I have my weigh-ins every Friday, a few weeks ago, I saw no weight loss. I also had no weight gain so I was ok with that, and even the next week only losing one pound, I was ok with that. I thought I was, then this last week I began getting worried. What if that was it, I was at a stand still and it was slow moving from here on out. I sure didn't want to start thinking that way but it sure is hard not to!! Then, this week, I lost 3 lbs, I have now lost a total of 15 POUNDS!!! I am so shocked!!! It has been a very long time since I have seen numbers like I am seeing now. I love that I am fitting in clothes I haven't been able to fit into since I hd my daughter almost three years ago. Yes, I got bigger after I had my daughter, I didn't lose the weight. (weird huh?)
I feel like I am back on track now, I feel like things are going the way they are supposed to and I am much happier now!! I haven't lost as much as I had hoped to by now, but I am extrememly happy with what I have lost.
Now, I am just trying to stay motivated to stay on track, I think as long as the number keeps going down, it is alot easier, it makes me want it more.
View the original article here

4 comments:

  1. This is what makes Adipex a exclusive weight-loss item. It can be taken only on a short while. After a couple of several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we are talking about the weight loss diet plans and how to lose weight from your body etc, one must not forget the other side of the fact which is the followings.



    Phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phentermine and Adipex alternative diet pills have quickly gained identification with people who are looking for a fast, quick and simple way to loss weight from their body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavy weight body is looking not well but don’t worry about it. Phentermine Adipex weight loss pills are the way to get rid of this problem.

    ReplyDelete

Phentermine Discount Card