Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The nurse said maybe she weighed me wrong!!

HomeBlogssableeThe nurse said maybe she weighed me wrong!! by on June 3rd, 2011 at 08:59 AM (97 Views)
Hello everyone, first of all let me say congratulations to us all for taking the first step to getting healthy, what an emotional ride eh? lol Im new to all of this, tomorrow will be day 14 for me. Here is my story so far~~~
Im on Adipex and Topomax, which makes my emotions all wacked out, Im also on the 1000 calorie a day diet. I have been doing everything to the tee,taking the dog for walks, mowing the lawn, just trying to be more active and am sooo very proud of myself. It was extremely hard at first but got better, still hungry lol but its bearable. (Im on 37.5 of the Adi btw) Drinking lots of water, and visiting the bathroom a lot too. Mornings are a bit rough, feel nausea which feels somewhat better after I drink something. Anyway to make a long story short....
First doc visit to get on program weighed supposedly 262....
at home, same day, 275.....
decided to use my scale at home just to track weight loss, and would go by the docs scale for my actual weight after visits.
Every few days I would weigh and every few days the scale was moving down!!!! For the first time in my life I was doing it, it felt amazing, thank you Jesus!!!! I took the pregnancy extender out of my bra, and no Im not pregnant lol, my tight pants arent cutting me in half anymore, my double chin is shrinking, YAY lol.. and all in all the scale says 11 pounds lost, ecstatic!!!!!
Day 12....son has an appointment with our doc, cant wait to show him my weight loss!!!!! Nurse weighs me.............260 she says...........................I about burst into tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have got to be kidding me, we reweigh me, shoes off, the whole thing....she tells me the scale gets used a lot blah blah...I cried for hours last night. I remembered wondering how there was such a huge discrepancy in my weight between the two scales when I first started, that was a 12 pound difference.
Seems kind of odd to me that I have "lost" almost exactly the difference
( 11 pounds) between the two scales.
Does this make sense to anyone?? Sorry for the confusion!!! I am just heartbroken and confused~~~ I would love to put a weight loss tracker ticker on but I have no idea what to put for my loss. I dont want to be delusional here and think oh my scale is right no matter what on the other hand I dont want to short change myself...things just aren't adding up. Oh my goodness .
 Join DateMay 2011Posts11Blog Entries1
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
View the original article here

3 comments:

  1. Adipex should be used as a temporary drug to help sufferers to start reducing weight while the affected person is going through lasting long lasting changes in their mind-set towards food and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have high fat levels in your body, you will be experiencing high overall cholesterol levels which could lead you for many heart diseases.


    Phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phentermine is one of the best weight loss supplements where weight loss can be quite a major task for many. Especially when it comes to finding a strategy to get rid of the body weight securely and easily, there is nothing more important than this.

    ReplyDelete

Phentermine Discount Card